CNC Operator –
CNC Operator – Drilling Lead
Full Time Position
The qualified individual will work with mechanical drill equipment. In addition, the employee will be required to inspect his/her own work for quality and accuracy.
- Set up tape controlled multiple spindle machine(s) to drill and rout panels for operators, perform routine maintenance or repairs.
- Responsibilities also include instructing operators, set up or checking set up, and informing operators of job details as dictated by the supervisor.
- Perform duties as outlined in the procedures and adhere to all quality requirements stated within.
- Complete cross training in all other processes, if necessary.
- 1 – 2 years mechanical drill experience including controlled depth drill and back drill preferred, however, we are willing to train the right candidate
- Operate all Drilling equipment with little or no supervision
- Familiar with printed circuit board drilling equipment
- Have an understanding of the drilling process
- Job requires long periods of standing up to 80%
- Knowledge of basic math and ability to use simple arithmetic
- Ability to read charts, tables and instructions
Department: Drilling / Routing
Experience: 1 to 2 years preferred, willing to train
Reports to: Drilling Supervisor
This position is Full-Time, 40 hours per week, standard workday, Monday through Friday at our facility in Aurora, IL. Starting wage range is commensurate with background, qualifications, and experience. Full-Time benefits include; Healthcare, Dental, Life Insurance, Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), 401k, Fitness Program, Paid Vacation, and Paid Holidays. Aurora Circuits is an ITAR registered facility. All applicants must be US Citizens or a lawful permanent resident. Aurora Circuits is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to us via email. Be sure to indicate which position you’re applying for.