Seeking an energetic sales person with at least 1 year sales experience who is interested in building a significant business pipeline
- Develops existing customers.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales and revenue targets.
- Prepares quotations and carries-out commercial negotiation with both clients and suppliers.
- Leads customer communication and problem solving in coordination with other departments.
- Conducts customer satisfaction surveys, and assists in analyzing and improving customer satisfaction.
- Weekly travel involved to visit customers and prospects. Candidates must have their own reliable vehicle and willing to travel frequently.
- Candidate must be willing to travel throughout assigned territory
- Must be legal to work in the USA.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY Candidate must be willing to make cold calls. This job has unlimited income potential for someone that is motivated to putting in the work.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Familiarity with Printed Circuit Boards and previous electronic technical knowledge and sales experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal and relationship building skills required.
- High energy level, self-motivated and able to work without day-to-day instruction.
- Persistent. Confident. Strong work ethic.
- Solid organizational, project, and time management skills with attention to detail throughout the completion of tasks, follow-up is imperative.
- Effective territory management skills.
- Internet research skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Some administrative reporting duties necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required if proven experience.
- Technical degree will be of benefit, but not required if proven technical sales experience.
- A background with electrical/mechanical or printed circuit board fabrication knowledge is a plus, but not required.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to us via email. Be sure to indicate which position you’re applying for.